New York is made up of millions
of different people,

and they all come here looking for something that would unknowingly change their whole life

★ üdvözlünk new yorkban
• városhatár átlépése •
Felhasználónév:
Jelszó:
Automatikus bejelentkezés:
★ csicseregj csak kedvedre
• szavak sokasága •

★ éppen jelenlévõ lakosaink
• Ismerõs idegenek •
Jelenleg 44 felhasználó van itt :: 9 regisztrált, 0 rejtett és 35 vendég :: 2 Bots
A legtöbb felhasználó (159 fő) Pént. Ápr. 26 2024, 20:14-kor volt itt.
★ frissen íródott történetek
• legújabb bejegyzések •
Manuel Valderrama
tollából
Ma 11:58-kor
Sierra Larson
tollából
Ma 11:13-kor
Caesar Harlow
tollából
Ma 09:57-kor
Manuel Valderrama
tollából
Ma 09:51-kor
Marco Reilly
tollából
Ma 09:15-kor
Tommy Doss
tollából
Ma 08:55-kor
Tommy Doss
tollából
Tommy Doss
tollából
Tommy Doss
tollából
Ma 08:52-kor
★ csoportjaink képviselõi
• népszámlálás •
Csoport neve
Bûnüldözés
Diákok
Egészségügy
Hivatal
Média
Munkások
Oktatás
Törvényszegõk
Üzlet
Összesen

instagram.com/demian
TémanyitásRe: instagram.com/demian
instagram.com/demian EmptyPént. Márc. 22 2024, 20:28
demian. követem
784 bejegyzés562K követő46 követés
yellow leaf.

mm

I am pleasant by the things I find
Deep inside my broken mind, I am haunted by the things I find, and it creeps on me like a sunrise, and it swallows me into black skies, back to dusk, take me to the dark, take me to my sorrows, and the shadows I'll face it, take me from the dusk, and of all the things I left behind, I am haunted by the things I didn't try, and it creeps on me like a moonrise, and it swallows me into blue skies, back to dawn, I'm on my way, spreading the sunlight, I'm on my way, take me from the dark, take me from my sorrows, and the shadows I'll face it, take me to the dawn, deep inside my complex mind

Aston Miles, Alice S. Chwe and Jayda Winters imádják a posztod

mind álarcot viselünk
Demian I. Dragun
Mûvészet
ranggal rendelkezem
★ :
instagram.com/demian QIeWmuK
instagram.com/demian XXdqbgf
★ kor ★ :
★ elõtörténet ★ :
Losing that part of my soul
Keep your head low, bound to the money they own, I was invited into the party of the silence, be what they're like and be quiet, I'm in my black tie, are you all satisfied?, sipping the red wine, just like your black lies, lalala lalala lalala lies
★ családi állapot ★ :
instagram.com/demian DoQcYhB
The rose you gave me's dead and dry
Losing one petal at a time, just like the memories in my mind, I'm almost over you, you're in my bones, under my skin, I found the note in the pocket that you left it in, a sketch of us, a penciled face, we didn't know that things would all end up this way
★ lakhely ★ :
Brooklyn
★ :
instagram.com/demian Ls7z4tH
★ idézet ★ :
* It's frozen now, you didn't fix it well -
Nick, o.f.

* Come, let me fix it for you -
Boston, o.f.
★ foglalkozás ★ :
diák, zenész
★ play by ★ :
Jeff Satur
★ szükségem van rád ★ :
instagram.com/demian DhBQbs2
Yeah, อีกไม่นานและมันก็เช้า let you go, and wе go another round with the flow, I got some dopе, you better know, man, I got demon in my soul
★ hozzászólások száma ★ :
★ :
instagram.com/demian E9JT0An
instagram.com/demian EmptySzomb. Ápr. 08 2023, 00:47
demian
demian shadow moses
mm

Deep inside my broken mind, I am haunted by the things I find, and it creeps on me like a sunrise, and it swallows me into black skies, back to dusk, take me to the dark, take me to my sorrows, and the shadows I'll face it, take me from the dusk, and of all the things I left behind, I am haunted by the things I didn't try, and it creeps on me like a moonrise, and it swallows me into blue skies, back to dawn, I'm on my way, spreading the sunlight, I'm on my way, take me from the dark, take me from my sorrows, and the shadows I'll face it, take me to the dawn, deep inside my complex mind

Reagan Moore, Sabrine Carter-Dunagan, Saffron Jeong, Karolina Kwak, Henry S. Marsh and Jayda Winters imádják a posztod

mind álarcot viselünk
Demian I. Dragun
Mûvészet
ranggal rendelkezem
★ :
★ kor ★ :
★ elõtörténet ★ :
Keep your head low, bound to the money they own, I was invited into the party of the silence, be what they're like and be quiet, I'm in my black tie, are you all satisfied?, sipping the red wine, just like your black lies, lalala lalala lalala lies
★ családi állapot ★ :
Losing one petal at a time, just like the memories in my mind, I'm almost over you, you're in my bones, under my skin, I found the note in the pocket that you left it in, a sketch of us, a penciled face, we didn't know that things would all end up this way
★ lakhely ★ :
Brooklyn
★ :
★ idézet ★ :
Nick, o.f.

Boston, o.f.
★ foglalkozás ★ :
diák, zenész
★ play by ★ :
Jeff Satur
★ szükségem van rád ★ :
Yeah, อีกไม่นานและมันก็เช้า let you go, and wе go another round with the flow, I got some dopе, you better know, man, I got demon in my soul
★ :
instagram.com/demian EmptyCsüt. Feb. 02 2023, 17:46
demian
demian the prettiest @lmgiroud
mm

Alice S. Chwe, Sabrine Carter-Dunagan, Saffron Jeong, Yindee N. Amarin, Loretta Maëlys Giroud, Xavier Adán Muñoz, Cameron S. Shinawatra and Jayda Winters imádják a posztod

mind álarcot viselünk
Demian I. Dragun
Mûvészet
ranggal rendelkezem
★ :
★ kor ★ :
★ elõtörténet ★ :
★ családi állapot ★ :
★ lakhely ★ :
Brooklyn
★ :
★ idézet ★ :
Nick, o.f.

Boston, o.f.
★ foglalkozás ★ :
diák, zenész
★ play by ★ :
Jeff Satur
★ szükségem van rád ★ :
★ :
instagram.com/demian EmptyHétf. Jan. 16 2023, 17:41
demian
demian öt perc múlva a macskák úgyis szétbasszák.
mm

Sabrine Carter-Dunagan, Saffron Jeong, Karolina Kwak, Tristen Woo, Loretta Maëlys Giroud, Eddie Rivera, Melita Kershaw and Jayda Winters imádják a posztod

mind álarcot viselünk
Demian I. Dragun
Mûvészet
ranggal rendelkezem
★ :
★ kor ★ :
★ elõtörténet ★ :
★ családi állapot ★ :
★ lakhely ★ :
Brooklyn
★ :
★ idézet ★ :
Nick, o.f.

Boston, o.f.
★ foglalkozás ★ :
diák, zenész
★ play by ★ :
Jeff Satur
★ szükségem van rád ★ :
★ :
instagram.com/demian EmptySzomb. Nov. 05 2022, 14:10
demian
demian sometimes, I like to go play dirty, just like all of the fuckboys do ~
mm

Isabel Marquina, Sabrine Carter-Dunagan, Saffron Jeong, Joan Liu, Henry S. Marsh, Loretta Maëlys Giroud, Melita Kershaw and Jayda Winters imádják a posztod

mind álarcot viselünk
Demian I. Dragun
Mûvészet
ranggal rendelkezem
★ :
★ kor ★ :
★ elõtörténet ★ :
★ családi állapot ★ :
★ lakhely ★ :
Brooklyn
★ :
★ idézet ★ :
Nick, o.f.

Boston, o.f.
★ foglalkozás ★ :
diák, zenész
★ play by ★ :
Jeff Satur
★ szükségem van rád ★ :
★ :
instagram.com/demian EmptyCsüt. Szept. 22 2022, 16:00
demian
demian forget forgot forgotten.
mm

Isabel Marquina, Sabrine Carter-Dunagan, Saffron Jeong, Henry S. Marsh, Loretta Maëlys Giroud, Melita Kershaw and Jayda Winters imádják a posztod

mind álarcot viselünk
Demian I. Dragun
Mûvészet
ranggal rendelkezem
★ :
★ kor ★ :
★ elõtörténet ★ :
★ családi állapot ★ :
★ lakhely ★ :
Brooklyn
★ :
★ idézet ★ :
Nick, o.f.

Boston, o.f.
★ foglalkozás ★ :
diák, zenész
★ play by ★ :
Jeff Satur
★ szükségem van rád ★ :
★ :
Témanyitásinstagram.com/demian
instagram.com/demian EmptyVas. Aug. 07 2022, 23:24
demian. követem
674 bejegyzés102K követőSZÁM követés
shadow is a color

75K 21 421

53K 4352

63K 23 023

25K 6532

73K 42 553

76K 32 124

84K 43 542

93K 56 452

98K 56 456

mm

Melita Kershaw and Jayda Winters imádják a posztod

mind álarcot viselünk
Demian I. Dragun
Mûvészet
ranggal rendelkezem
★ :
★ kor ★ :
★ elõtörténet ★ :
★ családi állapot ★ :
★ lakhely ★ :
Brooklyn
★ :
★ idézet ★ :
Nick, o.f.

Boston, o.f.
★ foglalkozás ★ :
diák, zenész
★ play by ★ :
Jeff Satur
★ szükségem van rád ★ :
★ :
instagram.com/demian Empty
mind álarcot viselünk
ranggal rendelkezem

instagram.com/demian
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal